Nature Vit Jar Pack Tamarind Powder
- 100% Pure & Natural.
- A spice that’s commonly used in Asian Cuisine.
- Can be Mixed with Marinades, Barbecue Sauces, Smoothies or Dried Herbs and Spices to Create Unique Dry Rubs.
- Use in a variety of Food items like Sambar, Rasam, Chutneys, Sauces, Curry dishes etc.
- Come’s in Plastic Jar. NatureVit – #BringingWorldCloseToNature
SKU: N/A Categories: Powder, Herbs, Spices & Masala
₹249 – ₹899
Tamarind powder is a sour spice that’s commonly used in Asian cuisine, especially Indian dishes like lentils and curries. It adds a slightly sour taste to noodles, soups, sauces, marinades, and more. It enhances the other flavors in a dish, similar to lemon. Tamarind Powder also balances the flavors in fruity beverages and candy, creating a sweet sour taste. Uses:
1. Tamarind Powder to mix with marinades, barbecue sauces, smoothies or dried herbs and spices to create unique dry rubs.
2. Use in a variety of food items like Sambar, Rasam, Chutneys, Sauces, Curry dishes etc.
3. Blend into smoothies.
250gm, 1 Kg, 2 Kg, 500gm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.