NatureVit Mishri Crystal [Dhaga Mishri]
- Dhaga Mishri also Helps to cure Stomachache (Pet Dard) with Neem Leaves; take 10-12 tender neem leaves and 10 gm mishri and ingest it, stomachache will be banished within few minutes.
- Dhaga Mishri is also helpful in Breathing Problem with Black Pepper (Kali Mirch) and Milk Cream (Malai). If you have breathing problem, take 2 spoon of milk cream or malai, add a pinch of black pepper and some sugar candy powder in it and ingest it before going to bed at night.
- Dhaga Mishri has been used in various Ayurvedic medicines and proved to be effective against cough. It clears cough and soothes the oral cavity. It also loosens up mucus and provides quick relief. Take a medium sized piece of mishri (rock sugar) and keep it in your mouth and swallow its juice (do not chew it)
- Dhaga Mishri & Fennel Seeds, Not only is it used as a Mouth Freshener but also as a Digestive Alongside Fennel Seeds. Its Digestive Properties start the process of Digestion immediately. So you should have a few pieces of Mishri after a meal. It can give a great end to your meal.
- Come’s in Stand-Up Zipper Pouches. NatureVit – #BringingWorldCloseToNature
₹199 – ₹825
NatureVit Dhaga Mishri [ Rock Sugar ]
Mishri (Rock Sugar or Candy Sugar in English) is a unrefined form of Sugar. It is used for culinary as well as medicinal purposes. Rock Sugar has its origin in India and Persia; it is made from Crystallized and Flavoured Sugar.
Actually, Rock Sugar (also known as Sita or Khanda Sharkara in Sanskrit) is a type of confectionery mineral which is edible and tasty as well. It is basically of two types- Non-Crystalline Candy and Crystalline Candy.
Mishri is made from the Solution of Sugarcane (Ganna) and the sap of Palmyra palm tree (Taad ka ped). It is made by pouring the solution of sugarcane into drums where threads are already placed and the Solution is allowed to dry around the Threads. Crystals were grown as a result of cooling supersaturated Sugar Solutions.
Benefits of Dhaga Mishri or Rock Sugar
- Good for Cough & Sore Throat
- Improves Digestion
- Nose Bleeding (Naksir)
- Good for Lactating Mothers
- Mishri for Stomachache
- Hoarseness of Voice
Good for Cough & Sore Throat:
Mishri is the best Supportive Natural Medicine for the Prevention of Cold, Cough and Sore Throat. It clears cough and soothes the oral cavity. It also loosens up excess mucus and provides quick relief.
Take a medium-sized piece of Rock Sugar and keep it in your mouth and swallow its juice (do not chew) for cough and sore throat. Because of its sweet taste, it can be used for any age group either it is a small child or older people.
Similarly, Mishri also helps to soothe a sore throat. If you take it with black pepper and almonds, it will release excess nasal mucus.
Nose Bleeding [ Naksir ]
Rock sugar has ‘Rakta-pittahara properties’; it helps in curing bleeding disorders like ‘Naksir’. Nose bleeding usually occurred during Summers. Whenever you face this problem, simply put some Rock Sugar Powder near your nostrils and inhale its smell.
Makes for a Great Digestive
Dhaga Mishri & Fennel Seeds, Not only is it used as a Mouth Freshener but also as a Digestive Alongside Fennel Seeds. Its Digestive Properties start the process of Digestion immediately. So you should have a few pieces of Mishri after a meal. It can give a great end to your meal.
Nature Vit has a range of food items across categories like Breakfast Cereals, Grains & Raw Seeds, Roasted Snacks and other Healthy items, each of our products is Natural.
400 gm (Pack of 1), 900 gm (Pack of 1), 5 Kg