NatureVit Pecan Nuts
- NatureVit Pecan Nuts, Grade A – Jumbo Size.
- Pecans Contain more than 19 Vitamins and Minerals, Including Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Folic Acid, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Several B Vitamins and Zinc.
- Peacans are Heart-Friendly Nuts, High in Fiber and Taste Absolutely Delightful!
- Can be used in Baking, Making Pies, in Trail Mixes, as a Healthy Snack.
- Come’s in Stand-Up Zipper Pouch. NatureVit – #BringingWorldCloseToNature
₹1499 – ₹4999
Nuts are becoming increasingly popular as a Crunchy and Nutritious Snack.
Pecans are one of the most popular edible nuts native to North America and Mexico. The Pecan tree is a large deciduous tree belonging to the hickory family. A typical pecan has a buttery rich shell which is golden brown outside and beige inside. The kernel occupies 40% to 60% of the space inside the shell. This kernel has a grooved surface but is slightly more oval in shape. The pecan has a sweet, rich and buttery flavor and texture which can be attributed to its high levels of monounsaturated oils. Pecans have a fat content of over 70% which is the highest among all the nuts.
1 Kg, 2 Kg, 500gm