NatureVit Phool Makhana (Jumbo & Handpicked Lotus Seeds)
- Makhanas, also called fox nuts, or lotus seeds, come from a plant called Euryale Fox which grows in the stagnant water of wetlands or ponds in Eastern Asia. They have been used in Chinese medicine since 3000 years and find an important place in the science of Ayurveda too.
- Phool Makhana also finds significance in religious ceremonies in India and is a popular ‘fasting’ dish prepared during Navratri and other occasions.
- They are low in cholesterol, fat and sodium. This makes them an ideal snack to satiate those in-between meal hunger pangs.
- Popular as a fasting food, its health benefits are superior to those of dry fruits such as almonds and walnuts. Some of the health benefits of makhana are: It’s a good source of protein, carbohydrates, fibre,magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, iron and zinc. High in fiber and low in calories, it enables weight loss.
- Come’s in Pouch. NatureVit – #BringingWorldCloseToNature
₹399 – ₹2137
- Fox nuts have really high protein content. This is why they make such an important part of fasting food because a handful can provide you energy to last the entire day. Most snacks are either deep-fried or have a high amount of preservatives and additives. Having a bowl of fox nuts will fill you up and also keep the calories in check.
- Fox nuts make for great anti-aging food as they have an abundance of anti-oxidants. A handful every day can keep you looking younger and making your skin glow. The catch is that they must not be consumed as a fried snack.
- Fox nuts are great snack food for diabetics and heart patients as they contain good fat and have a low quantity of saturated fats. These properties make makhanas good weight-loss food.
- Fox nuts are high in fiber. The digestive process gets sorted with them as they prevent constipation and add bulk to the stool.
- Fox nuts are great detoxifying agents. They aid in flushing out toxins from the body. They are really beneficial to the spleen which is like a graveyard for cells in the body. It recycles the RBCs (red blood cells). The spleen is the nerve center of the immune system because it also stores white blood cells and the platelets.
- Those suffering from wheat allergies can gorge on fox nuts as they are gluten-free but still high on protein and carbohydrate content.
Jumbo Size Makhana’s
A brand that is committed to improving the quality of your life, Nature Vit provides food that is packed with the goodness of nature and taste that will keep you wanting for more. Our vision is to become your go-to destination for everyday essentials and gourmet edibles from around the world. We’re passionate about food and we sincerely put a ton of research behind every product available on Amazon.
Nature Vit has a range of food items across categories like Breakfast Cereals, Grains & Raw Seeds, Roasted Snacks and other Healthy items, each of our products is Natural. While we stand strongly for Health, wherein our products have a clear functional benefit, we believe that Taste is the most important element when it comes to Snacks. We strive to bring the best range of snacks to you.
NatureVit Started from November 2017 Selling Grocery and HPC Products like Nuts and Seeds. Headquartered in Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
250gm, 1 Kg, 2 Kg, 500gm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.